1/8′′ 5/32′′ 3/16′′ G10-G1000 Chrome Steel Ball for Bearing
|1-999 1,000-99,999 100,000-999,999,999,999,999,999,999 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.003 US $0.002 US $0.001 US $0.0008|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300 Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Chrome Steel Ball
- 2 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: AISI 52100 chrome steel ball
- Certification: ISO, BV
- Universal: Yes
- Material: Bearing Steel
- International Standard: 100cr6, Gcr15,Suj-2, Material 1.3505, AISI52100
- Grade: G10-G1000 Bearing Steel Ball
- Chemical Composition: C, Si, Mn, Cr, Mo, P, S, Cu, Al, O
- Surface: Polish,Gold Costed,Aluminum with Other
- Hardness: 58-65 HRC Bearing Steel Ball
- Transport Package: Box, Plastic Bag, Steel Drum
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Customized: Customized
- Standard Parts: Yes
- Type: Ball
- Material Mark: AISI52100 Chrome Steel
- Size Range: 0.6-200mm Bearing Steel Ball
- Shape: Solid Round Bearing Steel Ball
- Application: Bicycle,Motor,Machinery,Tools,Fishing and Others
- Stock: Stainless Steel Ball Regular Size in Stock
- Trademark: SUHUA
- Specification: BV, ISO
- HS Code: 8482910000
52100 Bearing Steel Ball for Bearings
1. This is an oil hardened steel, which is universally used by the ball and roller
2. This steel has very good hardness, very good physical characteristics and
excellent wear resistance.
|Stainless steel ball AISI 52100|
|1. Material||AISI 52100/ 100Cr6/ 100C6/ SUJ2/ Wks 1.3505|
|2. Size Range||0.6mm-180mm|
|4. Hardness||58-65 HRC|
|5. Characteristic||(a)Mainly used in bearings|
(c)Good resistance to deformation with excellent wear resistance
|7. Application||Ball bearings, bicycles, automobile industry|
|8. Chemical composition|
|9.Packing||Standard: 10kg or 20kg per carton,|
1 ton per pallet or as customer required
|10.Conditioning||dry or oiled|
|11.Delivery time||Stock within a short time or 35 days.|
|CHANGZHOU HCCHAUARI STEEL BALL CO., LTD.|
|Manufacture process of steel balls|
|Step 1 Heading||Balls blanks are cold headed from rolls of wire.|
|Step 2 Flashing||Rolling balls between two hard alloy plates to removes the slight band|
and small protrusions.
|Step 3 Heat treat||Heating balls to a high temperature in furnace and quenching balls in a liquid bath.|
|Step 4 Rough grind||Rolling balls between the face of a fixed iron plate and a very hard fire-grit grinding wheel. Then rolled the hardened ground balls between two cast iron plates.|
|Step 5 Cleaning||The final production operation cleans the finished balls and adds a shiny luster.|
|Step 6 Final|
|Balls are gauged, visually inspected and subjected to other quality tests to insure|
every customer's specifications are achieved.
|Step 7 Packaging||The balls are packaged in accordance with customer specifications for shipping.|
Type 1: Plastic bag + box + carton + wooden pallet
Type 2: Plastic bag + carton + wooden pallet
Type 3: Our package: export cartons, steel drums, wooden pallets
1. Established since year 1986, more than 27 years experience and specialized in steel balls manufacturer and ball related products.
2. High precision instruments and technical staffs.
3. Offer the good quality service and product with short delivery times.
1. All the inquiries will be reply within 24 hours
2. For the steel ball, please kindly let us know the size, material, grade and quantity.
3. For the bearing, please kindly let us know bearing type, material, Accuracy Grade/Class, and quantity.
Q1: What kind of ball can supplied by Huari?
A: Stainless steel ball, Chrome steel ball, Carbon steel ball, Brass ball, Aluminum ball, Copper ball, coated ball.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4: How many days for delivery?
A: Inventory with 1-3 days or 25-30 days. The specific delivery time depends on your quantity.
Any futher query, please do contact us anytime.