AISI 316 316L Stainless Steel Ball 9mm
|1-1,999 2,000-2,999,999 3,000,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.3 US $0.02 US $0.001|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300 Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: AISI 316 Stainless steel ball
- Certification: ISO, ISO DIN of Stainless Steel Ball
- Universal: Yes
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Grade: G100 Stainless Steel Ball
- Characteristic: Excellent Resistance to Corrosion(Apart of Chlorid
- Packaging: Standarded or as Customer Required
- Delivery Time: a Short Time or 35 Days
- Shape: Round Stainless Steel Ball
- Transport Package: Box, Plastics Bag, Steel Drum
- Origin: Jiangsu China
- Customized: Customized
- Standard Parts: Yes
- Type: Ball
- Size: 11/32′′ Stainless Steel Ball
- Weight of 1000 PCS: 2.71kg Stainless Steel Ball
- Brand Name: Suhua/Huari Stainless Steel Ball
- Conditioning: Dry or Oiled of Stainless Steel Ball
- Production: 300 Tons Per Month
- Trademark: SUHUA
- Specification: BV
- HS Code: 8482910000
AISI 316 316L Stainless Steel Ball 9mm
1. Excellent resisitance to sulphuric acid compounds.
2. Higher corrosion resistance than aisi316.
3. This is only austenitic steel for ball manufacture and can be non magnetic.
|Stainless steel ball AISI316|
|1. Material||AISI316/ JIS SUS316/ Wks 1.4401|
|2. Size Range||1mm-180mm|
|4. Hardness||25-39 HRC|
|5. Characteristic||(a)Excellent resistance to corrosion(apart of chloridric acids)|
(b)Not hardenable austenitic inox
|7. Application||Photographic chemicals, bleaches, dyes, inks and nitric aicds|
Vggressive applications without mechanical efforts
|8. Chemical composition|
|9.Packing||Standard: 10kg or 20kg per carton,|
1 ton per pallet or as customer required
|10.Conditioning||dry or oiled|
|11.Delivery time||Stock within a short time or 35 days.|
|CHANGZHOU HCCHAUARI STEEL BALL CO., LTD.|
|Manufacture process of steel balls|
|Step 1 Heading||Balls blanks are cold headed from rolls of wire.|
|Step 2 Flashing||Rolling balls between two hard alloy plates to removes the slight band|
and small protrusions.
|Step 3 Heat treat||Heating balls to a high temperature in furnace and quenching balls in a liquid bath.|
|Step 4 Rough grind||Rolling balls between the face of a fixed iron plate and a very hard fire-grit grinding wheel. Then rolled the hardened ground balls between two cast iron plates.|
|Step 5 Cleaning||The final production operation cleans the finished balls and adds a shiny luster.|
|Step 6 Final|
|Balls are gauged, visually inspected and subjected to other quality tests to insure|
every customer's specifications are achieved.
|Step 7 Packaging||The balls are packaged in accordance with customer specifications for shipping.|
Type 1: Plastic bag + box + carton + wooden pallet
Type 2: Plastic bag + carton + wooden pallet
Type 3: Our package :export cartons, steel drums, wooden pallets
1. Established since year 1986, more than 27 years experience and specialized in steel balls manufacturer and ball related products.
2. High precision instruments and technical staffs.
3. Offer the good quality service and product with short delivery times.
1. All the inquiries will be reply within 24 hours
2. For the steel ball, please kindly let us know the size, material, grade and quantity.
3. For the bearing, please kindly let us know bearing type, material, Accuracy Grade/Class, and quantity.
Q1: What kind of ball can supplied by Huari?
A: Stainless steel ball, Chrome steel ball, Carbon steel ball, Brass ball, Aluminum ball, Copper ball, coated ball.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4: How many days for delivery?
A: Inventory with 1-3 days or 25-30 days. The specific delivery time depends on your quantity.
Any futher query, please do contact us anytime.