4.5mm Stainless Steel Balls for Nail Polish
|1-999 1,000-999,999 1,000,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.3 US $0.02 US $0.001|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300 Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Stainless Steel Ball
- 3 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: AISI 316 stainless steel balls
- Certification: ISO, BV
- Universal: Yes
- Material: AISI316, 304, 420c, 440c
- Size: 0.68mm-180mm Stainless Steel Ball
- Chemical Composition: C, Si, Mn, Cr, Ni, Mo, P, S, N
- Structure: Solid Stainless Steel Ball
- Conditioning: Dry or Oiled
- Production: 300 Tons Steel Ball Per Month
- Transport Package: Box, Plastics Bag, Steel Drum
- Origin: Jiangsu China
- Customized: Customized
- Standard Parts: Yes
- Type: Ball
- Material Mark: AISI316 Stainless Steel Ball
- Grade: G10-G1000 Stainless Steel Ball
- Hardness: 25-39HRC Stainless Steel Ball
- Packaging: Standarded or as Customer Required
- Delivery Time: Stock of 7 Days or 35 Days
- Trademark: SUHUA
- Specification: BV
- HS Code: 8482910000
Brief Introduction of AISI316 Stainless Steel Ball
1. Higher corrosion resistance than aisi316.
2. Excellent resisitance to sulphuric acid compounds.
3. Used in Jewelry and medical.
|1||Stainless Steel Ball||AISI304/304L/316/316L/420/420C/440C|
|2||Chrome Steel Ball||AISI 52100/ 100Cr6/ Gcr15/ SUJ2|
|3||Carbon Steel Ball||AISI1010/1015/1086|
|7||Coated Ball||gold nickel zinc copper|
The specifications of aisi316 stainless steel ball
|Stainless steel ball AISI 316|
|1. Material||AISI 316/ JIS SUS 316/ Wks 1.4401|
|3. Grade||G10 G40 G100 G200 G1000|
|4. Hardness||25-39 HRC|
|5. Characteristic||(a)Excellent resistance to corrosion(apart of chloridric acids)|
(b)Not hardenable austenitic inox
|7. Application||Photographic chemicals, bleaches, dyes, inks and nitric aicds|
Vggressive applications without mechanical efforts
|8. Chemical composition|
|9. Packing||Standard: 10kg or 20kg per carton,|
1 ton per pallet or as customer required
|10. Conditioning||dry or oiled|
|11. Delivery time|
Stock within a short time or 35 days.
Manufacturing Process of Steel Ball
1. Raw Material
2. Drawing--Drawn the wire rod to the required size, in closer tolerances so that it can be used in next step cold heading.
3. Heading--Ball blanks are cold or hot headed from rolls of wire or bar stock depending on their size and the material.It cuts to length and the width a small percentage larger than the width of the finished ball.The wire or rod is then fed through a header.This cold forged process produces "slugs" at an incredibly high speed.These rough shaped balls have a ring around the middle.The next process is to remove this ring.
4. Flashing--To remove the "ring" around the ball, the slugs are then flashed.The flashing gives the ball a rough finish.
5. Heat Treatment--Heat treatment, where necessary, gives the balls the maximum possible hardness and the best technical characteristics that can be achieved with the materials used.
6. Grinding--After the ball is heat treated, the ball is then ground to the approximate diameter of the finished ball.
7. Sorting--Sorting the right size ones, and the qualified steel balls are filtered.
8. Lapping--The lapping will be processed after the ball is ground to approximate size. This lapping process polishes the ball to the exact required size and it makes the ball shiny.
9. Inspection--The balls need to be inspected by mechanically and visually after lapping process.The balls are measured through a fine tuned tapered roller. The workers will also do the visually checking before packing.
1 . Metallurgical microscope
2 . Metallographic sample mounting press
3 . Metallographic polishing machine
4 . Reed-type comparator
5 . Hardness tester
6 . Compression testing machine
7 . Vibration gauge
8 . Roundness measuring equipment
Steel Ball Metric and Inch Size
|Material||52100 chrome steel|
|1010 1015 1045 1085 1086 carbon steel|
|304 316/L 420C 440/C stainless steel|
|0.4, 0.5, 0.68, 0.7, 0.8, 1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.45, 1.5, 1.75, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 6, 6.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 25.4, 28, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50.8, 60, 76.2, 101.6, 150, 180|
|1/32, 3/64, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 11/64, 3/16, 13/64, 7/32,|
15/64, 1/4, 17/64, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 13/32, 7/16, 29/64, 15/32, 31/64, 1/2, 17/32, 9/16, 19/32, 5/8, 21/32, 11/16, 23/32, 3/4, 25/32,
13/16, 27/32, 7/8, 29/32, 15/16, 31/32, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/32, 1-1/8, 1-3/16,
1-1/4, 1-5/6, 1-3/8, 1-7/16, 1-1/2, 1-9/16, 1-5/8, 1-3/4, 1-7/8, 2, 2-1/4,
2-1/2, 2-3/4, 3, 3-1/4, 3-1/2, 3-3/4, 4, 5, 6, 7
|Grade||G10 G16 G20 G28 G40 G60 G100 G200 G500 G1000|
|Precision||G10:0.25μm G16:0.4μm G20:.5μm G28:0.7μm G40:1μm|
G60:1.5μm G100:2.5μm G200:5μm G500:13μm G1000:25μm
|OEM||Yes. (The sizes can be customized)|
1. Plastic bag+box+carton+wooden pallet
2. Plastic bag+carton+wooden pallet
3. Export cartons+steel drums+wooden pallets
1. Established since 1986,nearly about 30years experience.
2. Specialied in stainless steel balls ,chrome steel balls,carbon steel balls,copper balls ,aluminum balls and bearings
3. High precision instrument and technical staffs.
4. Offer good quality service and product with short delivery times
|Material||Carbon, Chrome, Stainless, Aluminium, Copper, Brass and so on.|
|Packing||Standard or as customer required|
|Delivery||Stock within a short time or 35 days|
2. Some other question?
Q1. -- If 'I' want small quantity and fast delivery. Which way of shipping is advised ?
A1. -- By express.
Q2. -- How many quantity will be packed in one carton or one pallet ?
A2. -- 20 to 25kg per carton,1 ton per wooden pallet.
Q3. -- What's the lead time ?
A3. -- If in stocks,2-5days;or ,it will take 20-35days,depend on the quantity.
Q4. --Which kind of payment will be accepted ?
3. How to place an order?
|Quotation||Order||Deposit Payment||Production||Packing||Balance Payment||Shipping||Done|
2.100% guarantee for our quality.
3.Our products have BV and ISO certificate.
5.Our steel balls and bearings are sold all over the world.
I'm going to be out on the day of delivery, what can I do?
You can contact us after you have ordered we can instruct the delivery company to keep your goods, and delivery it to you when you back.
The goods I bought have been damaged in transit or are missing?
Of course we would, we have no secrets with our factory. Our general manager and I would take you right the way through everything, from a factory tour showing you various manufacturing techniques, fabrication and manufacturing processes.
The goods I bought are faulty or not what I ordered?
If the package has been received and is in good condition and the goods are either faulty or not what you expected, then please ring us on +86-9-81181030 and speak with the returns department. We will investigate this and ask you to send the items back to us for a replacement or refund.
How long will I have to wait for my order?
Stock of 7 days or around 35 days, it's up to the quantity.
Any futher query, please do contact us anytime.
Mobile: +86 15295061195 Karida