5.556mm Carbon Steel Ball Small Round Ball
|1,000-9,999 10,000-99,999 100,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.003 US $0.002 US $0.001|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300 Ton/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: AISI1010
- Certification: ISO, BV, SGS, Ts16949
- Universal: Yes
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Hardness: 60 Min. HRC (Surface-Hardend)
- International Standard: 1010, S10c, DC01, 1.0330, C10c, 1.0214
- Conditioning: Dry or Oiled of Carbon Steel Ball
- Model No.: G10-1000 Carbon Steel Ball
- Sample: Sample Available Before Order
- Transport Package: Box, Plastics Bag, Steel Drum
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Customized: Customized
- Standard Parts: Yes
- Type: Ball
- Size Range: 0.5mm-180mm Carbon Steel Ball
- Material Mark: AISI1010/ AISI1015/ C15/ 1.0413/ JIS Swrm 12/ En32
- Packing: Standarded or as Customer Required
- Characteristic: Superficial Hardness
- Application: Low Quality Bearing, Oiler, Roller, Sliding Block
- Trademark: SUHUA
- Specification: G40-1000
- HS Code: 8482910000
Low carbon steel ball
|Low carbon steel ball|
|1. Material||AISI1010/ AISI1015/ C15/ 1.0413/ JIS SWRM 12/ EN32 ASTM A/29|
|2. Size Range||1mm-180mm|
|4. Hardness||60 min. HRC (Surface-hardend)|
|5. Characteristic||(a)Casehardened surface balls and low hardness core|
(c)Low resistance to corrosive attack
|7. Application||Low quality bearing, oiler, roller, sliding block…|
|8. Chemical composition|
|9.Packing||Standard: 10kg or 20kg per carton,1 ton per pallet or as customer required|
|10.Conditioning||dry or oiled|
|11.Delivery time||Stock within a short time or 35 days.|
|CHANGZHOU HUARI STEEL BALL CO., LTD.|
Casehardened surface balls and low hardness core. Good characteristics of superficial hardness, low resistance to corrosive attack, magnetic.
|Manufacture process of steel balls|
|Step 1 Heading||Balls blanks are cold headed from rolls of wire.|
|Step 2 Flashing||Rolling balls between two hard alloy plates to removes the slight band|
and small protrusions.
|Step 3 Heat treat||Heating balls to a high temperature in furnace and quenching balls in a liquid bath.|
|Step 4 Rough grind||Rolling balls between the face of a fixed iron plate and a very hard fire-grit grinding wheel. Then rolled the hardened ground balls between two cast iron plates.|
|Step 5 Cleaning||The final production operation cleans the finished balls and adds a shiny luster.|
|Step 6 Final|
|Balls are gauged, visually inspected and subjected to other quality tests to insure|
every customer's specifications are achieved.
|Step 7 Packaging||The balls are packaged in accordance with customer specifications for shipping.|
Type 1: Plastic bag + box + carton + wooden pallet
Type 2: Plastic bag + carton + wooden pallet
Type 3: Our package: export cartons, steel drums, wooden pallets
2. High precision instruments and technical staffs.
3. Offer the good quality service and product with short delivery times.
1. All the inquiries will be reply within 24 hours
2. For the steel ball, please kindly let us know the size, material, grade and quantity.
3. For the bearing, please kindly let us know bearing type, material, Accuracy Grade/Class, and quantity.
Q1: What kind of ball can supplied by Huari?
A: Stainless steel ball, Chrome steel ball, Carbon steel ball, Brass ball, Aluminum ball, Copper ball, coated ball.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4: How many days for delivery?
A: Inventory with 1-3 days or 25-30 days. The specific delivery time depends on your quantity.
Phone No: +86-15295061195 (Karida)
Any futher query, please do contact us anytime.