Best Sell 440c Stainless Steel Ball for Bearings (6mm-10mm)
|10-99 100-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.005 US $0.004 US $0.003|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 440c stainless steel ball
- Certification: CE, ISO, BV, SGS, Ts 16949
- Universal: Yes
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Hardness: 58-62HRC Stainless Steel Ball
- Characteristics: Medium Resistance to Corrosion
- Application: Valves, Special Bearings, Ball Pen
- Transport Package: Box, Plastic Bag, Carton, Palletv
- Origin: Jiangsu, Changzhou
- Customized: Customized
- Standard Parts: Yes
- Type: Ball
- Size Range: 1mm-180mm Stainless Steel Ball
- Grade: G10-G1000 Stainless Steel Ball
- Model No.: AISI 440c Stainless Steel Ball
- Trademark: SUHUA
- Specification: 6mm-10mm AISI 440c
- HS Code: 8482910000
1. Ball of material aisi304 is the most versatile of steel balls.
2. It is used for applications where material toughness and resistance to corrosion
are more important than hardness.
3. AISI304L has a higher corrosion resistance than AISI304.
|Stainless steel ball AISI304|
|1. Material||AISI 304/ SUS 304/ Wks 1.4301|
|2. Size Range||1mm-180mm|
|4. Hardness||25-39 HRC|
|5. Characteristic||(a)Good resistance to corrosion|
(b)Apply in where material toughness and resistance to corrosion are more important than hardness
(c)Good corrosion resistance in the food environment, oxidizing solutions and most organic chemicals
|6. Magnetic||Much little|
|7. Application||Valves, finger pumps,|
Aggressive applications without mechanical efforts
|8. Chemical composition|
|9.Packing||Standard: 10kg or 20kg per carton,|
1 ton per pallet or as customer required
|10.Conditioning||dry or oiled|
|11.Delivery time||Stock within a short time or 35 days.|
|CHANGZHOU HUARI STEEL BALL CO., LTD.|
|Manufacture process of steel balls|
|Step 1 Heading||Balls blanks are cold headed from rolls of wire.|
|Step 2 Flashing||Rolling balls between two hard alloy plates to removes the slight band|
and small protrusions.
|Step 3 Heat treat||Heating balls to a high temperature in furnace and quenching balls in a liquid bath.|
|Step 4 Rough grind||Rolling balls between the face of a fixed iron plate and a very hard fire-grit grinding wheel. Then rolled the hardened ground balls between two cast iron plates.|
|Step 5 Cleaning||The final production operation cleans the finished balls and adds a shiny luster.|
|Step 6 Final|
|Balls are gauged, visually inspected and subjected to other quality tests to insure|
every customer's specifications are achieved.
|Step 7 Packaging||The balls are packaged in accordance with customer specifications for shipping.|
Type 1: Plastic bag + box + carton + wooden pallet
Type 2: Plastic bag + carton + wooden pallet
Type 3: Our package: export cartons, steel drums, wooden pallets
2. High precision instruments and technical staffs.
3. Offer the good quality service and product with short delivery times.
1. All the inquiries will be reply within 24 hours
2. For the steel ball, please kindly let us know the size, material, grade and quantity.
3. For the bearing, please kindly let us know bearing type, material, Accuracy Grade/Class, and quantity.
Q1: What kind of ball can supplied by Huari?
A: Stainless steel ball, Chrome steel ball, Carbon steel ball, Brass ball, Aluminum ball, Copper ball, coated ball.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4: How many days for delivery?
A: Inventory with 1-3 days or 25-30 days. The specific delivery time depends on your quantity.
Phone No: +86-18306129019 Lucy
Any futher query, please do contact us anytime.